At SoleMate™ We Share A Professional Code of Conduct
- To have empathy and integrity in all aspects of the services we provide to our clients.
- As a qualified agent of SoleMate Orthotics we are duty bound and obligated to alert and make notice to the client of any abnormalities found in the weight bearing pedograph.
- To inform and educate the client of the differences between a corrective orthotic and a supportive appliance.
- To conduct our operations in a positive manner avoiding derogatory comments with regard to a specific manufacturer or competitors product.
- To stand behind, “the no small print” guarantee of service provided each and every client quickly and exactly, regardless of origin of sale.